A forum for discussion of Scottish independence and a second independence referendum.

If you have difficulty using the forum check out https://www.asgaros.de/docs/users-guide/
When posting, just type – you do not have to use the formatting buttons if you don’t want to

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Website Stats

Last 30 Days website stats:

Sessions:   4665
Pageviews:   19667
Avg. Duration:   7m 25s
Bounce Rate:    28.81%

Sorry for being thick but could you explain what this means.  What are sessions and what is bounce rate? (I suspect the latter has nothing to do with stotting)

Quote from Ann B on 6th March 2020, 4:48 pm

Sorry for being thick but could you explain what this means.  What are sessions and what is bounce rate? (I suspect the latter has nothing to do with stotting)

A session is when someone is logged onto the site. So the average punter is logged onto the site for 7m 25sec and views 4.2 pages during that time.

Bounce Rate refers to the number of people who visit a site and never leave the first page they go onto. A bounce rate under 30% is very  low and suggests a committed audience rather than casual visits.

Thank you 

I visit daily and enjoy following the links.  I don't always log in though so maybe I don't show up on any stats?   

You don't need to be logged in to register on Google Analytics. 

Forum for discussion of Scottish independence and a second independence referendum.