A forum for discussion of Scottish independence and a second independence referendum.

If you have difficulty using the forum check out https://www.asgaros.de/docs/users-guide/
When posting, just type – you do not have to use the formatting buttons if you don’t want to

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Is He For Real?

I guess most of you saw clips of Boris Johnson doing his "rather die in a ditch" speech as some police academy or other. I watch it live and couldn't believe what I was seeing so certain was I that he was "on something".

Now, this morning I read about his foo pah at a reception last night in Northern Ireland where he told his hosts how lucky they were to be remaining in the single market and the customs union with the EU but yet still having full "friction-free" access to the UK market.

What a dope I thought but was in no way surprised that he had said something so damaging to his desire to leave the EU, if the SM and CU were so good for Northern Ireland then why was he taking the rest of the EU out of both these things?

The answer lies in this video, yep a dope is a perfect description and this is Police Academy 2 starring once again Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Forum for discussion of Scottish independence and a second independence referendum.